Thursday, April 06, 2006

Civic

It is my intention to provide the facts of various cars and links pertinent to them. I have dedicated this blog to my passion to know about cars and share the details with my fellow hackers. A hacker might invariably passionate about the cars sometimes very adamantly and can defend his car with the fists(although this is the extreme case we are talking about). But as a hacker myself, I have great passion for cars and this is my effort to learn and share in this blogsphere.

As a 2006 Motor Trend car of the year, the civic is undoubtedly the best in its class and category. The official site is here.
A beautiful video for this car is here.
The civic automotive forum is here.
As a civic owner myself, knock on wood, I have not faced much of the problems since I owned this car for almost 6 years. Ages pretty well and now it has become a part of me.
The hybrid is also good both for the mileage and the pickup.

No comments: